20 Cavendish Square (Royal College of Nurses)
- Oxford Street Station & Bond Street Station on the Central line (5 minutes' walk)
The venue is behind John Lewis, which is on Oxford Street.
From Oxford Circus station:
- take exit four
- go north up Regent Street
- take the second left into Margaret Street
- after about 200 metres, you will see the back entrance of John Lewis
- cross at the pedestrian crossing outside John Lewis
- the building is on the corner, as you cross the road
From Bond Street station:
- take the exit onto Oxford Street
- turn right
- at the first set of traffic lights, cross Oxford Street and continue walking
- almost immediately, take the first left into Chapel Place
- turn right into Henrietta Place
- the RCN building is on the corner of Henrietta Place and Cavendish Square
- There is secure car parking below Cavendish Square garden, which costs £6 per hour.
The official language of the course is English.
CPD Certificate of Attendance
A Certificate of Attendance will be provided for all registered delegates.
The registration fees do not include the insurance of participants against personal accidents, sickness, and cancellations by any party, theft, loss or damage to personal possessions. Participants are advised to take out adequate personal insurance to cover travel, accommodation, cancellation and personal effects.
Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the venue.