We all need to update our clinical practices on Coeliac Disease. There are now major changes in diagnostic pathways and also in food labeling. Patients will be aware of these changes and explaining them and understanding which children should be referred and which ones should not, is now a key element of your clinical practice for 2012.
Update now to get the best practice for your patients!
1) When to suspect and how to screen for Coeliac Disease
2) Understand the steps in making an accurate diagnosis
3) Understand conditions putting people at risk for developing Coeliac Disease
4) Understand gluten sensitivity
5) Understand recent Coeliac Disease research and its prospects
You should attend if you are a:
- Trainee/Consultant in General Paediatrics
- Trainee/Consultant in Paediatric Gastroenterology
- Trainee/Consultant in Gastroenterology
- Allied Healthcare Professional
RCPCH has approved this activity for up to 5 CPD credits