This is a state of the art study day designed to provide an overview of the investigation and management of gut motility disorders using a combination of lectures and interactive demonstrations.
To facilitate audience participation, places are limited to 20 people.
- To have an understanding of investigations currently used to diagnose Gut Motility Disorders
- To understand the technology associated with Gut Motility Disorders
- To understand the fundamental multidisciplinary management of Gut Motility Disorders
You should attend if you are a:
- Trainee/Consultant in General Paediatrics
- Trainee/Consultant in Paediatric Gastroenterology
- Specialist Nurse in Paediatric Gastroenterology
RCPCH has approved this course for up to 6 CPD credits