Monoclonal Antibodies Study Day
Please be advised that this course has been postponed until 2012. Please keep checking the website for more information.
This Study Day welcomes professionals within the broad field of Monoclonal Antibodies to widen their experience of applying monoclonal AB in Paediatrics and Adolescents.
The target audience includes all health care professionals (Adult and Paediatrics), in various specialties, working with patients on monoclonal antibodies: consultants, trainees, CNS, and nurses.
Besides encouraging collaborative research in the field, this Study Day aims to share knowledge and understanding of:
- Innate and adaptive immunity
- Monoclonals: the theory and the practice
- Investigations and Therapeutic experiences in:
- Interactive case studies
- Complications of monoclonal related treatment
- What’s new in IBD? State of the art lecture